Residents will be aware of the latest Government restrictions:-
Stay at Home except:-
- To shop for basic essentials;
- For medical / hospital appointments;
- To provide care for a vulnerable person;
- To exercise – once a day;
- To work, where this cannot be done from home.
The Village Recreation Ground remains open for exercise but please ensure you keep 2 metres / 6 feet from anyone else who is not a member of your household.
The Government has required councils to close all play areas.
The path around the Reservoir remains open, but please remember to keep 2 metres / 6 feet from anyone else who is not a member of your household.
The allotments remain open.