Local NHS commissioners would like your opinions, thoughts, feedback and ideas on a number of important aspects of local health and care.
They want to know what matters to you
They would like to know what’s important to you, what you think works well, what could be done better and what gaps you think there in the following services:
• General practice and primary care
• Maternity, children and young people
• Urgent and emergency care
• Out of hospital care
• Planned care
• Mental health and learning disabilities
You can find the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/P2VB3K7. It doesn’t take very long to complete, but your feedback will help us plan services which will improve health and wellbeing for you, your family and your community.
Who are they?
Your local NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups are responsible for planning, organising and buying health services based on local population need. This includes most hospital and community NHS-funded services and, more recently, primary care services provided by General Practice.
Want to be more involved in local health and care? Join the Patient Involvement scheme!
Stay informed and get involved in shaping local health care services by joining the Health Champions.
As a Health Champion, you are invited to participate in many different ways and you can play as big – or small – a part as you wish:
• Receive regular news and updates about what is happening in north Warwickshire’s health care services
• Take part in surveys and consultations to influence the development of services and how we spend our money
• Get involved in events, health seminars and other patient and public involvement activities
• Become a health care champion to help us involve other local people, patients and carers across Warwickshire North.
There are over 1500 Health Champions in the north of Warwickshire who have signed up to work with us as Health Champions to improve health services in their area. They are a tremendous resource to the CCG which is commited to involving you as much as possible.
For more information on public and patient involvement, please contact the Communications and Engagement team on 0121 611 0611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided will be kept on a secure database held by Warwickshire North CCG in compliance with the Data Protection Act.