The Operator of Flexibus services in and around Shustoke, Accessible Transport Group (trading as iGo Buses), recently entered administration and so Warwickshire County Council has had to tender for a replacement operator at very short notice. The affected services are:
• 201 – Nuneaton, Horeston Grange.
• 216 – Coleshill, Shustoke, Furnace End, Nether Whitacre, Whitacre Heath, Lea Marston, Bodymoor Heath, Wishaw, Allen End, Middleton, Drayton Bassett, Tamworth.
• 218 – Binley Woods, Binley, Walsgrave Tesco.
• 219 – Austrey, Warton, Polesworth, Dordon, Grendon, Atherstone.
• 223 – Lea Marston, Whitacre Heath, Nether Whitacre, Kingsbury, Curdworth, Water Orton, Gilson, Coleshill, Little Packington, Bickenhill, Catherine De Barnes, Elmdon Heath Parkway Hospital, Solihull.
• 224 – No Mans Heath, Newton Regis, Seckington, Alvecote, Tamworth.
• 228 – Coleshill, Maxstoke, Shawbury, Shustoke, Whitacre Heath, Lea Marston, Nether Whitacre, Kingsbury, Piccadilly, Wood End (Nr Kingsbury), Hurley, Bentley, Atherstone.
• 232 – Coleshill, Shustoke, Over Whitacre, Shawbury, Maxstoke, Packington, Meriden, Chapel Green, Corley Moor, Corley, Fillongley, Wood End (Nr Fillongley), Astley, Stockingford, George Eliot Hospital, Nuneaton.
From today, all the Flexibus services above will be operated by A&M Group which is based in Harbury, near Southam. The Company has been operating a large number of other Flexibus services for Warwickshire County Council for a good number of years so are au fait with the requirements of that type of service and have specially trained staff. All services will continue to operate as normal but please bear with them for a week or so whilst their drivers get used to the routes and various nuances.
All Flexibus services are wheelchair accessible and can make short route deviations with prior booking. A&M can be contacted via their Freephone number 08085 21 22 25 and any services operating on a Friday will run this Good Friday. New paper timetables will be produced and distributed shortly and all online links will be updated in due course.