The Parish Council held its Annual Meeting at 7.30pm Monday 9th May, followed by an Ordinary Council meeting, at the Village Hall.
The meeting included:-
- Presentation of the audited 2021/22 accounts
- Consideration of a Forge Road planning application
- Discussion and resolution of planting of ‘Jubilee’ trees
- Election of new Council Chair
- Discussion of the Jubilee Event – Sunday 5th June
The Council elected Councillor Nick COLE as its Chair for 2022/23, and Councillor Bridgette Chandler was elected Vice-Chair.
The draft minutes of the two meetings are available via the below links.